Insurance Europe is the European insurance and reinsurance federation. Through its 34 member bodies — the national insurance associations — Insurance Europe represents all types of insurance and reinsurance undertakings, eg pan-European companies, monoliners, mutuals and SMEs. Insurance Europe, which is based in Brussels, represents undertakings that account for around 95% of total European premium income.
Job of the week
- Commission wants EU space strategy to boost growth in data-hungry private sector
- The Brief: Is CETA a dead parrot or a zombie?
- The EU must react to the erosion of democracy in Kosovo
- Orbán bites the European hand that feeds his oligarchs – it’s time to bite back!
- Russia beefs up Baltic Fleet with cruise missile-armed ships