Insurance Europe is the European insurance and reinsurance federation. Through its 34 member bodies — the national insurance associations — Insurance Europe represents all types of insurance and reinsurance undertakings, eg pan-European companies, monoliners, mutuals and SMEs. Insurance Europe, which is based in Brussels, represents undertakings that account for around 95% of total European premium income.
Job of the week
- Parliament’s free Interrail plan replaced by smaller €2.5 million travel fund for teenagers
- Russian should be mandatory in schools, says Moldovan president
- The Brief: Fear and loathing in the Eternal City
- Commission calms Trump by clearing major agro-chemical merger
- Under Pressure: Will the Paris Agreement spell the end of the fossil fuel industry?