Insurance Europe is the European insurance and reinsurance federation. Through its 34 member bodies — the national insurance associations — Insurance Europe represents all types of insurance and reinsurance undertakings, eg pan-European companies, monoliners, mutuals and SMEs. Insurance Europe, which is based in Brussels, represents undertakings that account for around 95% of total European premium income.
Job of the week
- Coherent approach needed on visa liberalisation (Opinion)
- New EU law to shield small savers in bank rescues (News)
- Cameron tells territories, businesses to come clean on tax (News)
- German minister calls EU move on China solar 'grave mistake' (News)
- EU energy chief says Brussels to look at fracking this year (News)