Insurance Europe is the European insurance and reinsurance federation. Through its 34 member bodies — the national insurance associations — Insurance Europe represents all types of insurance and reinsurance undertakings, eg pan-European companies, monoliners, mutuals and SMEs. Insurance Europe, which is based in Brussels, represents undertakings that account for around 95% of total European premium income.
Jobs of the week
- Illiteracy will cost global economy $1.2tn in 2015
- Islamic State smuggling terrorists among the migrants? Unlikely, say experts
- IOM describes Hungary’s border fence as a ‘subsidy to the smugglers’
- Belgrade and Pristina interpret new agreement differently
- Facebook accepts German justice minister's invitation