Insurance Europe is the European insurance and reinsurance federation. Through its 34 member bodies — the national insurance associations — Insurance Europe represents all types of insurance and reinsurance undertakings, eg pan-European companies, monoliners, mutuals and SMEs. Insurance Europe, which is based in Brussels, represents undertakings that account for around 95% of total European premium income.
Jobs of the week
- Early hopes for carbon markets dashed as COP21 opens
- Commission hopes new CAP grants will boost number of young farmers
- Thai traffickers exposed by campaign group investigating fishing industry
- Role of gas in EU energy policy must be recognised
- Green MP: Germany should phase out coal and combustion engines