FES - Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung
The EU Office of the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES), with its headquarters in Brussels and activities in Brussels and Strasbourg, was opened in 1973.
The EU Office participates in the European integration process, backs and accompanies the interests of the Federal Republic of Germany in Europe and contributes to shaping the external relations of the European Union.
As an agency of dialogue, education and consultancy, the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung thereby fulfils its special role as a ‘political network organisation’ for and with the various European institutions.
To know more, please visit http://www.fes-europe.eu.
Job of the week
- Parliament’s free Interrail plan replaced by smaller €2.5 million travel fund for teenagers
- Russian should be mandatory in schools, says Moldovan president
- The Brief: Fear and loathing in the Eternal City
- Commission calms Trump by clearing major agro-chemical merger
- Under Pressure: Will the Paris Agreement spell the end of the fossil fuel industry?