EUI - European University Institute
The European University Institute (EUI) was set up in 1972 by the six founding Member States of the European Communities to provide advanced academic training to doctoral researchers and to promote research at the highest level. It opened its doors to the first researchers in 1976.
It carries out research in a European perspective in Economics, Law, History and Civilization, and the Political and Social Sciences.
Its full-time teaching staff, fellows and researchers are recruited from all over Europe and beyond. The EUI welcomes researchers who wish to study for the Institute's doctorate (Ph.D. four years), or for the one-year Masters programme (LL.M.) in Law.
To know more, please visit www.eui.eu.
Job of the week
- Parliament’s free Interrail plan replaced by smaller €2.5 million travel fund for teenagers
- Russian should be mandatory in schools, says Moldovan president
- The Brief: Fear and loathing in the Eternal City
- Commission calms Trump by clearing major agro-chemical merger
- Under Pressure: Will the Paris Agreement spell the end of the fossil fuel industry?