COCERAL is the European association representing the trade in cereals, rice, feedstuffs, oilseeds, olive oil, oils and fats and agrosupply. COCERAL is the voice of collectors, distributors, exporters, importers and agribulk storers of the above mentioned commodities. Its acronym stands for "Comité du Commerce des céréales, aliments du bétail, oléagineux, huile d'olive, huiles et graisses et agrofournitures".
Trade plays a vital role in the supply chain moving agricultural commodities from areas of surplus to areas of deficit efficiently and at affordable prices. This is a strategic contribution of global trade towards enhancing food security worldwide.
To know more, please visit www.coceral.com.
Job of the week
- Nearly 90,000 unaccompanied minors sought asylum in EU in 2015
- EU urges Ukraine to investigate 2014 Odessa massacre
- Brexit would put £250 billion in trade at risk, ‘In’ campaign says
- Catalonia leader plans ‘charm offensive’ after Brexit referendum
- NATO weighs stationing four battalions in member states bordering Russia