COCERAL is the European association representing the trade in cereals, rice, feedstuffs, oilseeds, olive oil, oils and fats and agrosupply. COCERAL is the voice of collectors, distributors, exporters, importers and agribulk storers of the above mentioned commodities. Its acronym stands for "Comité du Commerce des céréales, aliments du bétail, oléagineux, huile d'olive, huiles et graisses et agrofournitures".
Trade plays a vital role in the supply chain moving agricultural commodities from areas of surplus to areas of deficit efficiently and at affordable prices. This is a strategic contribution of global trade towards enhancing food security worldwide.
To know more, please visit www.coceral.com.
Job of the week
- EU pushes for 2017 conclusion to free trade talks with Japan
- Hollande calls Versailles mini-summit on the future of the EU
- Turkey’s pro-Kurdish opposition appeals to European court over detentions
- Le Pen’s headquarters raided by police in EU parliament jobs probe
- EU and Russia at loggerheads over Ukraine separatist passports