COCERAL is the European association representing the trade in cereals, rice, feedstuffs, oilseeds, olive oil, oils and fats and agrosupply. COCERAL is the voice of collectors, distributors, exporters, importers and agribulk storers of the above mentioned commodities. Its acronym stands for "Comité du Commerce des céréales, aliments du bétail, oléagineux, huile d'olive, huiles et graisses et agrofournitures".
Trade plays a vital role in the supply chain moving agricultural commodities from areas of surplus to areas of deficit efficiently and at affordable prices. This is a strategic contribution of global trade towards enhancing food security worldwide.
To know more, please visit www.coceral.com.
Job of the week
- Davos: Industry and political leaders split over Trump political earthquake
- Il Sole 24 Ore: EU must do something about ‘crisis of information’
- The Brief: A tale of two Donalds
- Croatia PM: EU-hopeful countries need motivation to continue with reform
- Moscovici: ‘Trump will bring more nationalism and protectionism’