We work with companies and organisations to influence the development and implementation of European public policy.
Our European network of 17 offices and 24 affiliates, headquartered in Brussels, allows us to provide an integrated pan-European and full-service offering to our clients.
Jobs of the week
- Farage says pro-EU campaign is stealing a march on 'No'
- EU extends aid to farmers hit by Russian food ban
- Fleckenstein MEP: ‘Parliamentarians should be removed from EU-Russia sanctions lists’
- RBS, Credit Suisse recommend buying Greek debt
- Ignacio Molina: Catalan separatists will never gain EU support