We work with companies and organisations to influence the development and implementation of European public policy.
Our European network of 17 offices and 24 affiliates, headquartered in Brussels, allows us to provide an integrated pan-European and full-service offering to our clients.
Job of the week
- EU pushes for 2017 conclusion to free trade talks with Japan
- Hollande calls Versailles mini-summit on the future of the EU
- Turkey’s pro-Kurdish opposition appeals to European court over detentions
- Le Pen’s headquarters raided by police in EU parliament jobs probe
- EU and Russia at loggerheads over Ukraine separatist passports