We work with companies and organisations to influence the development and implementation of European public policy.
Our European network of 17 offices and 24 affiliates, headquartered in Brussels, allows us to provide an integrated pan-European and full-service offering to our clients.
Job of the week
- EU warns Hungary over discrimination of Roma schoolchildren
- Putin says EU needs Russian help to stay on global stage, on eve of Greece trip
- Parliament asks Commission to renegotiate Privacy Shield
- European Netflix programming quota does not go far enough for France
- Member states support spectrum shake-up for mobile internet