We work with companies and organisations to influence the development and implementation of European public policy.
Our European network of 17 offices and 24 affiliates, headquartered in Brussels, allows us to provide an integrated pan-European and full-service offering to our clients.
Job of the week
- Davos: Industry and political leaders split over Trump political earthquake
- Il Sole 24 Ore: EU must do something about ‘crisis of information’
- The Brief: A tale of two Donalds
- Croatia PM: EU-hopeful countries need motivation to continue with reform
- Moscovici: ‘Trump will bring more nationalism and protectionism’