We work with companies and organisations to influence the development and implementation of European public policy.
Our European network of 17 offices and 24 affiliates, headquartered in Brussels, allows us to provide an integrated pan-European and full-service offering to our clients.
Job of the week
- Malta tops EU obesity rankings, Romania thinnest
- Populism in Europe stoking violence, say gay activists
- Andriukaitis: Health Technology Assessment will make EU healthcare ‘sustainable’
- German solar power and its struggles on the global market
- Wallonia’s stand on CETA is good for Europe, and the world