AGEP Association Management
AGEP is one of Brussels' most established and respected association management companies, providing flexible, tailored services to a wide range of trade associations.
Since 1989 AGEP has operated many trade associations highly regarded by the EU Institutions. These have gained legitimacy not only in terms of size and geographical spread of the members they represent, but also for their contribution in formulating strategies that are fair, forward looking and positive. For trade associations seeking a complete management solution, AGEP assists in bringing together companies and bodies within a specific sector in order to share business, commercial and technical expertise with the goal to establish common industry positions and to convey those to the relevant stakeholders.
AGEP also assists businesses in creating and managing ad hoc coalitions. Such alliances aim to engage on single issues and to focus on specific communication campaigns. In this regard AGEP develops tailor-made solutions and ensures an effective presence in Brussels.
Jobs of the week
- Early hopes for carbon markets dashed as COP21 opens
- Commission hopes new CAP grants will boost number of young farmers
- Thai traffickers exposed by campaign group investigating fishing industry
- Role of gas in EU energy policy must be recognised
- Green MP: Germany should phase out coal and combustion engines