AGEP Association Management
AGEP is one of Brussels' most established and respected association management companies, providing flexible, tailored services to a wide range of trade associations.
Since 1989 AGEP has operated many trade associations highly regarded by the EU Institutions. These have gained legitimacy not only in terms of size and geographical spread of the members they represent, but also for their contribution in formulating strategies that are fair, forward looking and positive. For trade associations seeking a complete management solution, AGEP assists in bringing together companies and bodies within a specific sector in order to share business, commercial and technical expertise with the goal to establish common industry positions and to convey those to the relevant stakeholders.
AGEP also assists businesses in creating and managing ad hoc coalitions. Such alliances aim to engage on single issues and to focus on specific communication campaigns. In this regard AGEP develops tailor-made solutions and ensures an effective presence in Brussels.
Job of the week
- Davos: Industry and political leaders split over Trump political earthquake
- Il Sole 24 Ore: EU must do something about ‘crisis of information’
- The Brief: A tale of two Donalds
- Croatia PM: EU-hopeful countries need motivation to continue with reform
- Moscovici: ‘Trump will bring more nationalism and protectionism’