The International Council on Ad Self-Regulation (ICAS) was launched in October 2016, with the aim of providing a platform to discuss and develop solutions to the global challenges faced by the advertising industry. ICAS is a truly global organisation, bringing together major players in the advertising sector from Asia Pacific, North America, South America and Europe. The launch of ICAS is a critically important initiative for the advertising industry, enabling advertisers across the world to share best practice at a global level and address some of the major emerging issues faced by this fast-moving and highly innovative sector.
Job of the week
- The Brief: Macron didn’t need Juncker’s poison kiss
- French political class rallies behind Macron, against Le Pen
- Moscovici: French election ‘a referendum on Europe’
- Commission readies new parental leave rules to replace axed maternity bill
- March for Science: Is the basis of the knowledge society being eroded?