ECTA - European Competitive Telecommunications Association
Established in 1998, the European Competitive Telecommunications Association is the leading pan-European telecoms association promoting market liberalisation and competition in the European communications sector. ECTA is a ‘Non for profit’ trade association seeking to promote and foster a regulatory environment for the European communications sector which supports free market competition and leads to political, social and economic benefits for all Europe’s businesses and consumers.
To know more, please visit www.ectaportal.com.
Job of the week
- Davos: Industry and political leaders split over Trump political earthquake
- Il Sole 24 Ore: EU must do something about ‘crisis of information’
- The Brief: A tale of two Donalds
- Croatia PM: EU-hopeful countries need motivation to continue with reform
- Moscovici: ‘Trump will bring more nationalism and protectionism’