CIBE defends and represents the interests of beet growers vis-à-vis European Institutions and international organisations since 1927.
CIBE is composed of national and regional associations from 18 European beet-producing countries.
These include 140,000 growers from 16 EU countries (Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Romania, the Slovak Republic, Sweden, the United Kingdom) and roughly 130,000 growers from 2 non-EU countries (Turkey and Switzerland).
CIBE facilitates contact between Members and provides platforms for information, analyses an exchanges
Job of the week
- Parliament’s free Interrail plan replaced by smaller €2.5 million travel fund for teenagers
- Russian should be mandatory in schools, says Moldovan president
- The Brief: Fear and loathing in the Eternal City
- Commission calms Trump by clearing major agro-chemical merger
- Under Pressure: Will the Paris Agreement spell the end of the fossil fuel industry?