BDO is an international accounting network that provides advisory services in 144 countries, with over 56,000 people working out of 1,264 offices worldwide. The combined fee income of all the BDO Member Firms, including the members of their exclusive alliances, was $6.45 billion at year end 2013.
Job of the week
- The Brief: Macron didn’t need Juncker’s poison kiss
- French political class rallies behind Macron, against Le Pen
- Moscovici: French election ‘a referendum on Europe’
- Commission readies new parental leave rules to replace axed maternity bill
- March for Science: Is the basis of the knowledge society being eroded?