BDO is an international accounting network that provides advisory services in 144 countries, with over 56,000 people working out of 1,264 offices worldwide. The combined fee income of all the BDO Member Firms, including the members of their exclusive alliances, was $6.45 billion at year end 2013.
Jobs of the week
- Yatsenyuk: Russia may disrupt Ukraine’s Sunday election
- Sweden's Ambassador to Poland: 'On climate, I hope our children won’t blame us for inaction'
- Member states claim veto over climate and energy laws
- INFOGRAPHIC: Green Climate Fund: Where is the money?
- Live: EU summit on climate and energy, Ebola