BDO is an international accounting network that provides advisory services in 144 countries, with over 56,000 people working out of 1,264 offices worldwide. The combined fee income of all the BDO Member Firms, including the members of their exclusive alliances, was $6.45 billion at year end 2013.
Job of the week
- Romanian minister suggests food price hike to reduce waste
- Commission proposes export controls to rein in surveillance technologies, to industry fury
- EU wins the battle for reciprocal trade access in Africa
- Parliament wants harmonised criteria for drug pricing and reimbursement
- Spain improves its competitiveness despite political deadlock