BDO is an international accounting network that provides advisory services in 144 countries, with over 56,000 people working out of 1,264 offices worldwide. The combined fee income of all the BDO Member Firms, including the members of their exclusive alliances, was $6.45 billion at year end 2013.
Jobs of the week
- Van Rompuy’s last message: France must lead Europe again
- Tories, UKIP MEPs join far-right in voting against development goals
- Sarkozy hopes to crush party rivals in French comeback test
- How Tolstoy might have portrayed the legacies of Yanukovich and Putin
- OECD warns against austerity in the eurozone