BDO is an international accounting network that provides advisory services in 144 countries, with over 56,000 people working out of 1,264 offices worldwide. The combined fee income of all the BDO Member Firms, including the members of their exclusive alliances, was $6.45 billion at year end 2013.
Jobs of the week
- Direct subsidies can spur green transport innovation, regions told
- Ukrainian PM accuses Russia of shooting down flight MH17
- Stick to emissions targets regardless of EU membership, UK government told
- Xenophobia on the increase in Austria
- The Leave.EU campaign starts with factual errors and disinformation