BDO is an international accounting network that provides advisory services in 144 countries, with over 56,000 people working out of 1,264 offices worldwide. The combined fee income of all the BDO Member Firms, including the members of their exclusive alliances, was $6.45 billion at year end 2013.
Job of the week
- End of roaming charges could see mobile operators hike other tariffs
- EU among donor groups suspending aid to Mozambique over hidden debt
- Commission says EU asylum rules ‘dead as Jon Snow from Game of Thrones’
- Commission approves extending border checks at internal Schengen borders
- Commission admits visa-free travel for Turks depends on national parliaments