BDO is an international accounting network that provides advisory services in 144 countries, with over 56,000 people working out of 1,264 offices worldwide. The combined fee income of all the BDO Member Firms, including the members of their exclusive alliances, was $6.45 billion at year end 2013.
Job of the week
- Davos: Industry and political leaders split over Trump political earthquake
- Il Sole 24 Ore: EU must do something about ‘crisis of information’
- The Brief: A tale of two Donalds
- Croatia PM: EU-hopeful countries need motivation to continue with reform
- Moscovici: ‘Trump will bring more nationalism and protectionism’