BDO is an international accounting network that provides advisory services in 144 countries, with over 56,000 people working out of 1,264 offices worldwide. The combined fee income of all the BDO Member Firms, including the members of their exclusive alliances, was $6.45 billion at year end 2013.
Job of the week
- EU pushes for 2017 conclusion to free trade talks with Japan
- Hollande calls Versailles mini-summit on the future of the EU
- Turkey’s pro-Kurdish opposition appeals to European court over detentions
- Le Pen’s headquarters raided by police in EU parliament jobs probe
- EU and Russia at loggerheads over Ukraine separatist passports