Polymer Comply Europe Regulatory Compliance division has developed a range of services for the plastics industry in the following fields-
Regulatory advice, consulting and compliance tools with the Chemicals Legislation (ie REACH, Classification and Labelling…)
- Regulatory advice, consulting and compliance tool with the Food Contact Legislation
- Consortium management
- Risk assessment and socio economic impact assessment
- Advice for advocacy
- Regulatory training for plastics experts
Scope of internship
The intern shall assist the Director Regulatory Compliance in:
- Contribute to in silico risk assessment of plastics food contact materials reaction and degradation products
- Investigate into the migration of dry foods into plastics packaging
- Be involved in the development of migration test methods for specific substances into body fluids
- Mapping uses , assessing exposure to and socio-economic importance of specific chemicals
- Duration of internship
- 3 to 6 months. Start of internship : 5 February 2017 (or earlier if right candidate found in selection procedure and available earlier).
The internship is remunerated.
Location of work
EuPC, 71 av. de Cortenbergh, B-1000 Brussels.
The initial selection shall be made on the basis of the Curriculum Vitae received. Those not matching the profile described above shall be deselected. No feedback at this stage.
- Master degree in Science, Chemistry, Health related studies (e.g. Public health, medicine, toxicology), Environment, Engineering , Master of Business Administration or Economics. Master in law combined with scientific background is a possibility (focus of internship to be slightly reoriented).
- Outstanding communication skills and customer minded approach
- Synthetic mind
- Autonomous, taking initiative and excellent organizational skills
- Team player
- Fluent in English (working language). Good level in at least two other European languages is a plus.
- Computer literacy, website and database management is a plus
- Experience in auditing or certification is a plus.
- Please send your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job of the week
- Davos: Industry and political leaders split over Trump political earthquake
- Il Sole 24 Ore: EU must do something about ‘crisis of information’
- The Brief: A tale of two Donalds
- Croatia PM: EU-hopeful countries need motivation to continue with reform
- Moscovici: ‘Trump will bring more nationalism and protectionism’