Video producer & Project Manager
The successful candidate will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
Video production and Project Management:
- Audiovisual production & script writing and team coordination
- Production coordination for video, photography, graphic design & website
- Follow and administrate project work
- Keep track of project related expenditures
- Assist in the development and implementation of overall strategy and long-term planning in collaboration with Interact colleagues;
- Organise and administrate meetings, both internal and external
- Event organisation - 360° support of public events
- Communication campaigns
- Create dissemination material for external audiences
- Create, manage and support social media accounts
- Ensure a smooth, efficient and effective day-to-day operation
- Organise and support meetings, workshops and webinars
- Prepare reports and factsheets (finance and content);
- Dealing with our international customers, including European and International Institutions;
- Supervision of human crew management / recruitment
- Budget / offers design and production
- Global Products / projects management
- Business opportunities research (Tenders, calls, etc.)
Skills and Experience required:
- High English & Spanish level, to be native English speaker is an asset.
- At least 5 years of experience in a Communication agency (and its contact).
- At least 3 years of experience in Audiovisual Production.
- Strong skills for assessing needs, and for planning and prioritising;
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to multi task
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong Technical Background
- Strong Client relationship skills
- MS Office experience preferred
- CAD knowledge / experience preferred
- Critical thinking skills and attention to detail;
- Focus on the quality of service development and delivery.
- Strong skills within intercultural communication and direction;
- Strong sense of initiative and personal responsibility;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Facilitation skills;
- Team spirit and flexibility;
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Knowledge of EU project management and UN/EU institutions is an advantage
- 40 working hours/week
- Workplace in Barcelona. Availability to travel.
- Salary based on experience. Monthly invoice needed.
If interested please send an email at email@example.com with the title “Video Producer & Project manager" including:
- Recent CV (maximum 3 pages)
- Letter of intention (maximum two pages) explaining why you would like to work for our organisation and what would be your contribution
Job of the week
- Europe’s car industry appeals for tariff-free trade deal ahead of Brexit summit
- The Brief: French election descends into tyre fires and dolphins
- Syrian refugee in Romania: ISIS banned chemistry and biology
- Austria won’t increase contribution to EU budget after Brexit
- MPs accuse UK government of having ‘no clear’ SDG implementation plan