Project Officer - Social Sciences and Humanities
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels.
With over 12 years of operational experience, our multilingual, multicultural and multidisciplinary team has developed the right expertise to carry out project activities and tenders to the highest standards. With an average annual participation in over 350 EU and with a success rate comparable to the topmost European Universities, Paragon Europe has established itself with global and European credentials in the field of research and innovation projects.
Paragon Europe is looking for a Project Officer to join our Project Management team in ourHead Office in Malta.
Working closely and reporting to the Directors, the ideal candidate will be responsible to implement EU funded projects, maintain established networks and create new ones, search for new project collaborations and attend high level meetings with partners and possible collaborator's.
The ideal candidate meets the following essential criteria:
- A first degree in Sociology, Economics or Social Policy, further post-graduate training in Project Management will be considered an asset;
- At least 5 years of professional experience, of which at least 3 in sourcing, management and implementation of projects funded by Erasmus+, Europe Aid, Creative Europe and similar programmes;
- Evidence of having worked in a similar position providing evidence of his/her performance;
- Experience in the management of the full project lifecycle;
- The ability to source and identify new collaborations and to successfully manage these collaborations.
Furthermore, it is desirable to demonstrate that the candidate has:
- Experience in delivering research papers applying qualitative and quantitative methodologies;
- Worked on projects independently as well as part of a team;
- Good time and resource management skills;
- Travelled abroad and is willing to continue doing so.
Please attach to your application proof of work experience with a minimum of three referees.
Paragon Europe stands for Realising Excellence and we look for Excellent People to join our team of professionals.
Interested candidates are to send a detailed CV and Introductory Letter to Ms Maria Borg, HR Manager, at email@example.com, indicating as object of e-mail “Project Officer – Social Sciences and Humanities”.
Paragon Europe is an equal opportunities employer.
Please visit www.paragoneurope.eu to learn more about our business in Brussels, Malta and elsewhere in Europe.
Job of the week
- Austria moves to formally ban Erdogan from campaigning on its soil
- Nord Stream 2 official: We see a lot of smokescreens thrown around
- Irish referendum could allow voting abroad, following 23 EU countries
- French farmers seek expert advice on going digital
- Recyclables must be collected separately for circular economy to succeed, says panel