Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon's motto is to realise excellence for all its clients. In fact, with over twelve years of operational experience, our multilingual, multicultural and multidisciplinary team has developed the right expertise to carry out project activities to the highest standards. Paragon partners with numerous networks, including ERRIN, EURADA, EBAN and EBN.
Paragon Europe is looking for a Marketing Officer to join its Head Office in Malta.
Key Responsibilities - Day to day Marketing, Social Media and Events
- Management of the company’s brand, corporate image, sub-brands and products
- Implementation of the company’s marketing strategy and plans
- Execution of campaigns across all media, including social and digital
- Social media management
- Use of online tools such as Facebook advertising, Twitter, LinkedIn, e-newsletters, Google PPC and SEO
- Event and press conference planning and organisation
- Press release writing and distribution
- Marketing activity research and reporting
- Management of the creative team and designers
- Maintaining relations and open communication with media and various supplier
- Writing content for social media and marketing materials such as brochures and advert copy
- Writing website content and updating through CMS
- Final review of all content and materials to be in line with brand guidelines and compliant with local legislation
- Working closely with all departments to align activities
- Liaison with Brussels office
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or similar
- Additional courses in social media will be considered an asset
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position;
- Experience in a local advertising agency will be considered an asset;
- Evidence of his/her performance demonstrated through a portfolio or detailed references;
The candidate will report to the Marketing Manager and Directors. This person must work within a team, demonstrate proactivity and promote effective forward planning. Excellent time management skills are required to meet targets and strict deadlines and an excellent command of both written and spoken English is a must.
Paragon Europe stands for Realising Excellence and we look for Excellent People to join our team of professionals.
Interested candidates are to send a detailed CV and Introductory Letter to Ms Maria Borg, HR Manager, at email@example.com, indicating as object of e-mail “Marketing Officer”.
Paragon Europe is an equal opportunities employer. Please visit www.paragoneurope.eu to learn more about our business in Brussels, Malta and elsewhere in Europe.