Institutional Fundraiser (m/f)
FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with Headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and has offices in more than 10 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives for improvements in animal welfare through sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, wild animals and companion animals kept in inappropriate housing. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly.
We are searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
Institutional fundraiser (m/f)
Part-time (32h) / Brussels Office
- Exploring, monitoring and applying to EU and international institutional funding lines
- Informing relevant FOUR PAWS departments about possible institutional funding opportunities
- Identifying suitable funding lines and leading the grant application processes
- Maintaining contact with the institutions to increase FOUR PAWS chances to get granted projects and contributing to the good perception of FOUR PAWS as grantee
- Collecting feedback to delivery of the projects by the organisation
- Reporting to the Chief Programme Officer
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of EU institutional fundraising (international experience is appreciated)
- Strong research, editing, writing and proofreading skills in the English language
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Dedication and passion for animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located in a nice area of the European District, with direct access to the center of Brussels
- Local and international career development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
We offer you a gross salary of minimum EUR 34.300,- per year, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
We look forward to meeting you!
Please send your application in English, preferably via email, to
VIER PFOTEN International
Pierre Sultana, Director of the European Policy Office
Job of the week
- Europe’s car industry appeals for tariff-free trade deal ahead of Brexit summit
- The Brief: French election descends into tyre fires and dolphins
- Syrian refugee in Romania: ISIS banned chemistry and biology
- Austria won’t increase contribution to EU budget after Brexit
- MPs accuse UK government of having ‘no clear’ SDG implementation plan