A digital designer at Gen works with coders, managers, and designers to create experiences that may go from a small business product page to a digital transformation enterprise project. You’ll work to bring meaningful change to our clients by delivering great products for their users.
you’ll get to:
- Create digital experiences from scratch;
- Interpret information to find well-reasoned solutions;
- Brainstorm initial ideas and carry them through to concept development – ultimately taking the expression through to final implementation;
- Present finalised ideas and concepts to clients or team;
- Create design solutions that have a high impact for a wide variety of clients.
we’re looking for someone who has/is:
- Bachelor’s degree in design;
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of design work experience;
- Great design skills and unconventional ideas;
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interface, and navigation;
- Knowledge of usability principles and methods;
- Eye for detail with strong page layout, composition and typography skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English).
and may also present:
- Ability to rapidly sketch ideas in various media – in words, through graphics, on a whiteboard, or programmatically;
- Talent for data visualization and infographics;
- Can mockup and prototype work – digitally and physically;
- Maintains design consistency and coherence across the project – exceptions should have a strong argument.
- Able to present their own work with strong strategic reasoning and creative rationale.
- Must work to see the big picture, not just what’s currently in front of them.
- Explorer mindset: question, make mistakes and learn.
what we offer:
- Full-time, on-site position;
- Salary adequate to experience and quality of work;
- Health insurance;
- Personal accidents insurance;
- Company performance bonus;
- Family benefits.
To apply just drop us an email to email@example.com, please make sure to add a CV and portfolio (light format please) or URL.
P.S. Let us know where you heard about this offer. Thanks!
Job of the week
- Europe’s car industry appeals for tariff-free trade deal ahead of Brexit summit
- The Brief: French election descends into tyre fires and dolphins
- Syrian refugee in Romania: ISIS banned chemistry and biology
- Austria won’t increase contribution to EU budget after Brexit
- MPs accuse UK government of having ‘no clear’ SDG implementation plan