CESI - European Confederation of Independent Trade Unions
The European Confederation of Independent Trade Unions (CESI – Confédération européenne des syndicats indépendants)is a European umbrella organisation, with members from EU - member states and associated countries.
CESI is not attached to any political party and defends trade union pluralism on a European level.
Through its member organisations, CESI represents approximately 8 million employees.
CESI champions better living and working conditions, as well as the progress of Europe’s social dimension.
Jobs of the week
- Failing to Deliver? The EU and governance assistance in Africa's Great Lakes region
- The Netherlands continues to have the best healthcare system in the EU
- Commission: Beware digital media’s tribal lure
- Stylianides' visit to Ukraine highlights, downside of humanitarian effort
- Muslim anti-Semitism puts pressure on West