CESI - European Confederation of Independent Trade Unions
The European Confederation of Independent Trade Unions (CESI – Confédération européenne des syndicats indépendants)is a European umbrella organisation, with members from EU - member states and associated countries.
CESI is not attached to any political party and defends trade union pluralism on a European level.
Through its member organisations, CESI represents approximately 8 million employees.
CESI champions better living and working conditions, as well as the progress of Europe’s social dimension.
Jobs of the week
- Is British influence in Brussels about to fall off a cliff?
- Consumers are being fleeced by card currency conversion charges
- Juncker's call for female commissioners falls on deaf ears
- Russia, Germany in diplomatic battle over Ukraine sanctions
- Asylum seekers should have freedom of movement within the EU