CESI - European Confederation of Independent Trade Unions
The European Confederation of Independent Trade Unions (CESI – Confédération européenne des syndicats indépendants)is a European umbrella organisation, with members from EU - member states and associated countries.
CESI is not attached to any political party and defends trade union pluralism on a European level.
Through its member organisations, CESI represents approximately 8 million employees.
CESI champions better living and working conditions, as well as the progress of Europe’s social dimension.
Jobs of the week
- Islamic State smuggling terrorists among the migrants? Unlikely, say experts
- IOM describes Hungary’s border fence as a ‘subsidy to the smugglers’
- Belgrade and Pristina interpret new agreement differently
- Facebook accepts German justice minister's invitation
- Latvia, Greece win opt-out from Monsanto GM crop