CESI - European Confederation of Independent Trade Unions
The European Confederation of Independent Trade Unions (CESI – Confédération européenne des syndicats indépendants)is a European umbrella organisation, with members from EU - member states and associated countries.
CESI is not attached to any political party and defends trade union pluralism on a European level.
Through its member organisations, CESI represents approximately 8 million employees.
CESI champions better living and working conditions, as well as the progress of Europe’s social dimension.
Job of the week
- Parliament’s free Interrail plan replaced by smaller €2.5 million travel fund for teenagers
- Russian should be mandatory in schools, says Moldovan president
- The Brief: Fear and loathing in the Eternal City
- Commission calms Trump by clearing major agro-chemical merger
- Under Pressure: Will the Paris Agreement spell the end of the fossil fuel industry?