CESI - European Confederation of Independent Trade Unions
The European Confederation of Independent Trade Unions (CESI – Confédération européenne des syndicats indépendants)is a European umbrella organisation, with members from EU - member states and associated countries.
CESI is not attached to any political party and defends trade union pluralism on a European level.
Through its member organisations, CESI represents approximately 8 million employees.
CESI champions better living and working conditions, as well as the progress of Europe’s social dimension.
Jobs of the week
- Detained journalists urge EU not to compromise with Turkey over human rights
- Turkish Ambassador: EU accession is our strategic choice
- Harlem Désir: ‘We urgently need an effective PNR system’
- Serbs question renewed US interest in Western Balkans
- Health experts call for unity in providing healthcare to refugees