CESI - European Confederation of Independent Trade Unions
The European Confederation of Independent Trade Unions (CESI – Confédération européenne des syndicats indépendants)is a European umbrella organisation, with members from EU - member states and associated countries.
CESI is not attached to any political party and defends trade union pluralism on a European level.
Through its member organisations, CESI represents approximately 8 million employees.
CESI champions better living and working conditions, as well as the progress of Europe’s social dimension.
Job of the week
- EU leaders on collision course with Commission over CETA
- Luxleaks whistleblowers found guilty, given suspended sentence
- Bratislava to host first summit on EU’s future
- Kenny says Cameron will fight to keep free movement with Ireland after Brexit
- Refugee crisis and EU migration policy to blame for Brexit, says Hungary’s Orbán