CESI - European Confederation of Independent Trade Unions
The European Confederation of Independent Trade Unions (CESI – Confédération européenne des syndicats indépendants)is a European umbrella organisation, with members from EU - member states and associated countries.
CESI is not attached to any political party and defends trade union pluralism on a European level.
Through its member organisations, CESI represents approximately 8 million employees.
CESI champions better living and working conditions, as well as the progress of Europe’s social dimension.
Jobs of the week
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Netflix dismantles the telco-film industry foundation on which its House of Cards is built
- Russia's EU strategy is to isolate member states
- Stop Mediterranean becoming vast migrant cemetery, Pope tells Europe
- Reinventing growth in Europe: Time for business unusual