CESI - European Confederation of Independent Trade Unions
The European Confederation of Independent Trade Unions (CESI – Confédération européenne des syndicats indépendants)is a European umbrella organisation, with members from EU - member states and associated countries.
CESI is not attached to any political party and defends trade union pluralism on a European level.
Through its member organisations, CESI represents approximately 8 million employees.
CESI champions better living and working conditions, as well as the progress of Europe’s social dimension.
Job of the week
- EU-China economic ties will withstand disputes over MES
- EU countries failing to protect cultural heritage
- May rules out Irish ‘hard border’, as Sturgeon mulls second independence poll
- Rebecca Harms: ‘Possibility of Turkey sanctions has to be considered’
- LuxLeaks highlights need for whistleblower protection and incentives