CESI - European Confederation of Independent Trade Unions
The European Confederation of Independent Trade Unions (CESI – Confédération européenne des syndicats indépendants)is a European umbrella organisation, with members from EU - member states and associated countries.
CESI is not attached to any political party and defends trade union pluralism on a European level.
Through its member organisations, CESI represents approximately 8 million employees.
CESI champions better living and working conditions, as well as the progress of Europe’s social dimension.
Jobs of the week
- EU should learn from Australia on drug approval process
- Merkel's German conservatives set sights on absolute majority
- EU prepares sanctions as Kerry seeks support for Libya peace plan
- Illegal immigrants face eviction without court order under new UK law
- Greeks brace for stock market losses after five-week shutdown