CEPI (Confederation of European Paper Industries) is a leading trade association based in Brussels, at the forefront of representing the views of the paper and forest fibre industry. At the cross-roads of challenging climate, energy and sustainability objectives, CEPI is pursuing its vision to become a low carbon bioeconomy leader.
Job of the week
- Parliament’s free Interrail plan replaced by smaller €2.5 million travel fund for teenagers
- Russian should be mandatory in schools, says Moldovan president
- The Brief: Fear and loathing in the Eternal City
- Commission calms Trump by clearing major agro-chemical merger
- Under Pressure: Will the Paris Agreement spell the end of the fossil fuel industry?